O’GLISS Park, one of the biggest waterpark of Europe
New in Vendée, one of the biggest waterparks of Europe opened its doors in 2016 at Bernard. Situated between La Roche sur Yon and La Tranche sur Mer, come and discover a unique aquatic universe with several areas, all with different atmospheres! You will find there exotic, fun and total escape! From the youngest to the oldest, everyone will find an area that will match their taste at O’Gliss Park!
Relaxation, joy and fun will be experienced!
The park is divided into four areas to be discovered :
- Le Lud’O Parc : an area specifically dedicated to kids.
- La Sunset Playa : a friendly and relaxing space shaded by palm trees. Perfect to sunbathe!
- L’ExporaIO : an area unique in the world with its tumultuous rivers that you can slide down with or without inflatables.
- Le Delir’space : thrill seekers, this space is for you !
Rates (except special area, see special rates on the website of O’Gliss Park) :
– Adults : 11 and + (from 1m50)
– Children : from 5 to 10 year old
– Toddlers : from 3 to 4 years old
– Seniors : 65 years old and +
Open from June 29th to September 9th – from Monday to Sunday from 10am to 7pm
The advice of the reception : Think of booking your tickets in advance. In high season, the number of place is limited and O’Gliss can have to turn down walk-in customers.