Lots to do in Vendée
There’s lots to do, so here are some of the options:
- Hiking or cycling: Discover the cycle tracks of the Vendée serving the whole of the Côte de Lumière from the Ile de Noirmoutier (north Vendée) to Longeville-sur-Mer (south Vendée)! You can find out about all the cycle tracks along the coast on the following site -> here
- Canoeing: With family or friends, canoeing is an activity that appeals to young and old alike! Thanks to our partner Les Canoës du Marais, you can take advantage of preferential rates. Pedalo, kayak or classic canoe, 1 to 3 places, you will certainly find a formula that suits you!
- Paintballing: To discover with family or friends… will you be a good strategist?
- Treetop adventure park: Overcome your fear of heights with your family in complete safety… laughter guaranteed!
Something for nature lovers
- Labyrinth: A unique place in the middle of nature for family fun. The campsite offers special rates for “Le labyrinthe en délire”.
- Karting: If you’re an aspiring driver, this is the activity you need!
- Horse riding: Horse and pony riding near the campsite. Horse riding on the beach at sunset: 100% romantic! Pony rides for kids!
- Surfing: There are surfing schools near L’Évasion campsite.
- Fishing: You can fish near the campsite. Consult fishing websites to find a map of fishing spots near the campsite!